This is what relief looks like. Main result of my project.
I have been trying to get this plot for the past six months. I finally got it just one day before the report submission deadline.
I have briefly described my project in this post. In the notation defined in that post, the plot shown above is for the experiment G and the following plot was made for the experiment S by the speaker in 2014. My job for this project was to make the plot shown above. Read the post linked above if you don’t know what I am talking about.
Plot from 2014. This is what I was chasing.
I’ll talk more about my project in the upcoming posts and will describe what these plots mean. I got to go now. I have to finish the report by morning.