I just released Sencilla v0.3. I fixed most of the problems I faced in the past few weeks.
- New color scheme. Earlier it was too monotonous.
- Top and bottom navigation bars.
- Added dropdown menu to the top navigation bar. (Took a lot of time to figure this out.)
- Added the support for site logo in the top navigation bar.
- Rewrote social.html and added “Contact” link in the top navigation bar. Earlier it was at the bottom of the page. Also added some more social platforms to the list.
- Restructured the bottom panel.
- Fixed the pagination buttons.
- Look at the Next page, previous page buttons.
- Embedding videos
- Embedded videos did not resize on small screens. Now they do.
- Change the background color of the inline code like this:
import numpy as np.
- Circular profile picture on the front page.
- Shadows around the top and bottom navigation panels.
- Change fonts.
- A light theme. Functionality to auto-read the brower settings. A button to manually toggle the color scheme.
- Site description doesn’t show up in the Google results.
- Make a custom layout for homepage.