I made this today for the first time. I used to eat this regularly in Mumbai. I couldn’t get that taste but it turned out to be quite good.
- add coriander
- add dry red chilli and some green chilli
- a bit of lime juice while serving
- less yoghurt. I added a bit too much this time. Experiment: don’t use yoghurt at all; prepare the marinade with vinegar or lime juice.
- Experiment: fry the potatoes lightly to give them a crunchy layer. Do the same with marinated chicken just like we do for chicken tikka masala.
- Experiment: sprinkle some salt and spices while frying the potatoes.
- Use chicken thigh instead of chicken breast.
- This time I used a spice mix. Next time I will make it with whole spices.
- Experiment: Add some lightly fried square-chopped onions like we do in Kadhai Paneer