It is one of my favourite dishes from North India, and I made it for the first time yesterday since I came to the Netherlands. I was being lazy until now. There was something that I added a little too much in the curry, but I don’t know what exactly. Anyways, it tasted decent yesterday and awesome today.
- slightly less ginger, tomato, onion and water compared to this time
- use fresh ginger-garlic paste instead of chopped. Grind them with the tomatoes.
- maybe a little less coriander powder
- add fresh coriander: stem while cooking and leaves at the end
- add butter while making the curry and again while serving
- serve with raw onion (cut in rings)
- optional: serve with yoghurt